Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So I Guess I Started A Blog.


Like so many people I have fallen to the blog, and like so many others, I tried and failed to come up with a title thats cool/catchy/awe-inspiring or whatever you want to call it. In the end I just settled on Acceptance. Basically I chose it because what I say and share music wise most likely won't be actual fact, just my opinion of a song I like, my thoughts on something I found interesting, and things like that. I don't ask that you believe what I say, just that you accept that what I said is simply the opinion of some guy with a beard. Easy as that, accept its just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone or shove anything down anyones throat. And that ends the story of how I named my blog.

Clever right? 
Not so much, but hey I'm not losing any sleep over it.

So I'm going to be straight up. I've never liked blogs much, I think there are way too many out there that aren't really about anything. I don't even care much for the word Blog, seeing as how it just conjured up thoughts of said blogs about nothing. But seeing as how its on a billion other peoples list of things to do before they die, I might as well throw it on mine and get started right? 

As for what its about........still working on that. Here's how I'm assuming it's going to go.

Most posts will be related to music in some way or another.

Be it a band/song etc. that I think is worth a listen, or something along those lines, chances are pretty good it'll be music related. 

If you know me you know music is a passion, I may not be the best at it, but its one of the only things in this world that I think I legitimately feel a passion for. If you don't know me, then you'll learn that soon because of how much I talk about music. Either way, music is involved in everything I do and this blog wont be any different. 

Thats how it is, simple facts. 

So as I said, thats the long and short of it. Im going to try to put up at least a new song or band every week, any suggestions go to town and I'll take a look at them. Another thing about me is I like pretty much everything, so pretty much everything is what I'm going to share, but just as an FYI I'll let you know if the music I'm putting up is more on the heavier side just to give you fair warning. If the heavy stuff isn't your cup of tea, then check back and chances are good I'll have something the opposite up soon.

Until next time I guess? 
Lets just hope I don't forget I started one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment